1. What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
Toy Story. I love them all but #2 is my favorite. I could watch it over and over. I love the relationship between Buzz and Woody.
2. Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
Donald duck ! I love his sass when you meet him. He’s always doing something wacky.
3. When was the last time you were at a Disney Park?
May 2019 … dang covid and closed US borders.
4. What is your favorite ride/attraction at any Disney Park and why?
Haunted Mansion. It’s classic Disney. I love the music. I love the scenery. I love the opening sequence.
5. Do you have a favorite restaurant or quick service location at a Disney Park?
Casey’s Corner ’cause… umm… corn dog nuggets! lol! But I also really love Flame Tree BBQ in Animal Kingdom.
6. Are you a fan of the Disney Princesses? If so, which one and why?
Merida! Because she don’t need no man! lol!
7. Do you have any Disney collections? If so, what do you collect?
Ears and Funko pops!
8. Do you decorate with Disney during the holidays?
My whole house has little touches of Disney here or there. I buy a tree ornament for each year that I go so those are all on my tree.
9. How often do you go to a Disney Park?
Before covid I was going every year.
10. Rope drop or not?
100% early riser. I am always there before rope drop.
11. Do you have a favorite night-time show?
Because we do very early mornings, we don’t often get to night shows but always try to make it to Fantasmic!
12. Do you have a tradition when you are at a Disney Park (the “must-do” list)?
We always go to Magic Kingdom first. No matter what. It would feel wrong to start the week at another park.
13. What is your favorite land and why?
I love Frontierland. I love Big Thunder Mountain and Pecos Bill’s. And we always watch the parade from Frontierland. I also LOVE Tomorrowland. It’s just a cool vibe. Also, Toy Story Land is beyond expectations. Every detail is perfect.
14. Do you hunt for hidden Mickey’s?
We don’t officially but we always point them out when we see them.
15. Do you have a favorite time of year to go to a Disney Park?
I would go any minute of any day and have been at most times of the year.
16. How old were you the first time you went to a Disney Park and what is your first memory?
Ummmm…. 32 hahaha! Since this is a fairly new obsession for me it’s a funny story: I knew I was getting some extra money from a work payout. I always said when we got that money, I would take my kids to Disney because that’s what “good parents do”, but I also said we are not going to become “those people”. We were there all of 10 minutes in Magic Kingdom when I looked at my kids and said “OK, this is our life now.” I booked the 2nd trip as soon as we got home. I’ve even gone without them I love it so much.
17. What’s your favorite traditional Disney treat?
Mickey premium bar!
18. Have you ever made a copy-cat Disney food item at home?
I have done Mickey waffles at home.
19. Do you have any pets named after a Disney character?
20. What is your ideal Disney Park day?
Cool, low crowd Magic Kingdom day coming from the Beach Club Resort. Slow paced, walk-on rides. Dinner at Be Our Guest with front row to Happily Ever After.