1. What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
Hocus Pocus is one my favorites…so cheesy and ridiculous, and I absolutely love it! Halloween is my favorite holiday so that probably has something to do with it! I have actually dressed up as Sarah Sanderson twice!
2. Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
Mickey Mouse is my #1…I mean, it was all started by a mouse, right? He just makes me happy every time I see him!
3. When was the last time you were at a Disney Park?
I am lucky enough to be a passholder and live about an hour and a half from the WDW resort so I try to go as often as I can…probably about once a month on average.
4. What is your favorite ride/attraction at any Disney Park and why?
Haunted Mansion is hands down my favorite attraction. Hard to say why, I am just drawn to it. When I am having a rough day, I will listen to the ride soundtrack…guess I am just a weird one! LOL!
5. Do you have a favorite restaurant or quick service location at a Disney Park?
The Jungle Skipper Canteen is probably my current favorite restaurant and Casey’s Corner is my favorite for quick service.
6. Are you a fan of the Disney Princesses? If so, which one and why?
Is there really anyone who isn’t a fan of the princesses? They are awesome and it was fun watching my daughter grow up watching them and loving them. I don’t know that I really have a favorite, I love them all for different reasons.
7. Do you have any Disney collections? If so, what do you collect?
I have a collection of Disney Dooney & Bourke, mostly the Haunted Mansion ones. I have a Pandora Disney bracelet…love collecting the charms for it. And of course, I collect anything Haunted Mansion! LOL!
8. Do you decorate with Disney during the holidays?
I always incorporate a little Disney in our home whether it is the holidays or not, so of course we have a few Disney touches during the holidays.
9. How often do you go to a Disney Park?
I am lucky enough to be an Annual Passholder and live about an hour and a half from the WDW Resort so I go as often as I can…maybe an average of once a month or so.
10. Rope drop or not?
Always love Rope Drop!
11. Do you have a favorite night-time show?
The Main Street Electrical Parade was always a favorite of mine, especially the original.
12. Do you have a tradition when you are at a Disney Park (the “must-do” list)?
I always make it a point to ride the Haunted Mansion and if my daughter is with me, we also ride Peter Pan. I like to find something new to try each time we go too, new treats or drinks.
13. What is your favorite land and why?
I don’t really have a favorite land, I honestly just love being at the parks.
14. Do you hunt for hidden Mickey’s?
15. Do you have a favorite time of year to go to a Disney Park?
I love going during Halloween as it is my favorite holiday and since we don’t get much in the way of Fall and leaves changing here in Florida, I love the fall color that Walt Disney World adds. Christmas is a fun time as well as I go with a few girlfriends, and we hop from resort to resort having a different cocktail and seeing all the different Christmas decorations.
16. How old were you the first time you went to a Disney Park and what is your first memory?
I was 4 the first time I went to WDW. I can remember riding It’s a Small World.
17. What’s your favorite traditional Disney treat?
18. Have you ever made a copy-cat Disney food item at home?
Yes, I have a mini Mickey waffle maker so we have mini waffles quite a bit!
19. Do you have any pets named after a Disney character?
Our cat is named Abby Rose (from Chicken Little and Sleeping Beauty).
20. What is your ideal Disney Park day?
I have to say, I am not overly picky…any day I can be at a Disney park is an ideal day for me!