1. What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
Oh, so many I can’t choose just one! Cinderella (my mom always rented it for me when I was sick and at home), Frozen II (the music and colors and story are gorgeous), and I adored Coco (the message is so sweet, and the film is beautiful!).
2. Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
Cinderella is my all-time favorite. She’s kind to everyone and believes in herself!
3. When was the last time you were at a Disney Park?
4. What is your favorite ride/attraction at any Disney Park and why?
The Haunted Mansion – I always notice something new-to-me when I ride it!
5. Do you have a favorite restaurant or quick service location at a Disney Park?
I love the character dining at Tusker House, and my favorite quick serve is Satu’li Canteen.
6. Are you a fan of the Disney Princesses? If so, which one and why?
I’m a huge fan – these girls overcome obstacles and remind us that anything is possible. My favorite is always going to be Cinderella.
7. Do you have any Disney collections? If so, what do you collect?
I have lots of Mickey ears, and a few purses (mostly Dooney and Harvey’s).
8. Do you decorate with Disney during the holidays?
We have tons of Disney ornaments for our Christmas tree.
9. How often do you go to a Disney Park?
We are annual passholders and go as often as possible (several times a year).
10. Rope drop or not?
11. Do you have a favorite night-time show?
Fireworks on Main Street are always my fave.
12. Do you have a tradition when you are at a Disney Park (the “must-do” list)?
We always start at Magic Kingdom and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is usually our first ride.
13. What is your favorite land and why?
My faves are Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom (it’s just so classically “Disney”), and I am in awe of Galaxy’s Edge and Pandora for the amount of thought and detail that went into creating them.
14. Do you hunt for hidden Mickey’s?
Not on every trip, but we love to find them! A cast member saw us looking in Adventureland one time and showed us one in the cement outside Agrabah Bazaar.
15. Do you have a favorite time of year to go to a Disney Park?
Spring is amazing because of the weather, but I love the decor at Christmas.
16. How old were you the first time you went to a Disney Park and what is your first memory?
First trip was when I was 4 years old. I remember seeing Cinderella Castle for the first time.
17. What’s your favorite traditional Disney treat?
18. Have you ever made a copy-cat Disney food item at home?
No but we have a Mickey waffle maker!
19. Do you have any pets named after a Disney character?
Nope, no pets.
20. What is your ideal Disney Park day?
Go to Animal Kingdom to ride the safari and walk the nature trails, admire the Tree of Life, have lunch, ride everything else, then go back to the hotel and rest/freshen up, come back out for fireworks and late-night rides at Magic Kingdom.