Ashley_SumnerKeymasterSeptember 6, 2021 at 12:31 amPost count: 50
Welcome to our Weekly Challenge Guidelines!
Please read below for all the details.
List of Weekly Challenges
- “Colors of Magic”- Color challenge.
- “Once Upon a Stash”- Stash challenge.
- “Incredi-Sketch”- Sketch challenge.
- “Tip-Top Techniques”- Technique challenge.
- “The Mad Hatter”- THE ultimate, totally random, “anything goes” challenge.
Week 1 – COLORS OF MAGIC: Choose at least three of the colors in our beautiful custom color palettes chosen by Kristin to create something truly magical and “Disney-inspired.” Participants will have til the end of the month to complete the challenge and upload it to the gallery to receive one entry into the monthly drawing.
Week 2 – ONCE UPON A STASH: Dust off those old craft supplies and make something fun with a Disney twist! Pick items from Kristin’s list of supplies and use it in your project. Participants will have til the end of the month to complete the challenge and upload it to the gallery to receive one entry into the monthly drawing.
Week 3 – INCREDI-SKETCH: This is for all of you scrapbookers out there! Kristin has chosen a sketch for you to use as a template to make either a 12”x12” or 8.5”x11” Disney scrapbook page. You can follow the sketch to a ‘T’ or merely use it as a springboard to let your imagination take flight. Participants will have til the end of the month to complete the challenge and upload it to the gallery to receive one entry into the monthly drawing.
Week 4 – TIP-TOP TECHNIQUES: Want to learn a new-to-you technique or brush up on your skills? Kristin’s technique challenge will help you do just that─ whether it’s a tried-and-true technique or the latest “on-trend” method. Participants will have til the end of the month to complete the challenge and upload it to the gallery to receive one entry into the monthly drawing.
Anytime – THE MAD HATTER!: Kristin’s gone MAD and could post a VERY random challenge at ANY time during the month! Participants only have 48 HOURS to complete the challenge and upload it to the gallery to receive one EXTRA entry into the monthly drawing. It’s anybody’s guess what she’s got up her sleeve, but we guarantee it’s going to be something totally unique and OH-SO-FUN! Follow us on social media for notifications because you never know when she’ll go MAD!!!
How to Participate
- Stop by the Forum – Starting on the Friday of each week, a new challenge will be posted with all the details for completing that challenge.
- Complete the Challenge – Create your own original and hand-crafted “Disney-inspired” project. *See list of projects below.
- Share a Photo – Upload an image of your completed project to our gallery by the end of the month. The deadline is usually the Friday after the month officially ends.
- Tell Us About It – Let us know that you’ve completed the challenge by posting a link to your gallery image in the corresponding FORUM challenge thread.
- Have Your Name Entered – Once we verify your project meets the criteria outlined in each challenge, your name will be entered into the monthly prize drawing. These names will be listed at the end of each monthly challenge cycle.
- Win a Prize – At the end of each month, one winner will be chosen at random from all entries and will be awarded a prize that will include authentic Disney merchandise (US residents only) or a gift card to ShopDisney.com (international participants).
*Hand-crafted projects may include:
- Scrapbook pages (single or double page- 8″x8” or larger)
- Pocket pages (2 page minimum)
- Cards (2 large or mini set of three)
- Mini Albums (2 page minimum)
- Notebooks (planners and art journals- 2 page minimum)
- Tags (set of three)
- Memory Dex cards (set of three)
- Wreaths (8×8 or larger)
- Home décor (8×8 or larger)
IMPORTANT! Please read ~
- Only one entry per person, per weekly challenge will be included in the monthly prize drawing, but you may still upload and share as many of your Disney-inspired projects to the gallery as you would like. Sharing is caring!
- Each week will be a new challenge, and another chance to enter your name into the monthly drawing. The more weekly challenges you complete, the more chances you have of winning. Complete all (4-5) challenges in the allotted time for a total of up to 4-5 entries into the monthly drawing.
- Uploaded images to the gallery should be clear, well-lit, and must include the name of the challenge in the image title or description. Blurry or dark photos will not be accepted, and projects that do not have the associated challenge listed in the image description will not be considered a valid entry.
Only those participants sharing “Disney-inspired” projects are eligible to win, and projects submitted must be your own creation that does not violate copyright laws.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.