Home Forums Weekly Challenges Launch Party – We have a winner!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

✨WE HAVE A WINNER!✨

Congratulations to Carol Hamilton Doggett!!! You are the winner of our Official Disney-Merch Giveaway! 🎉 You and your participation efforts are truly remarkable, and we’re so happy to have you as a part of our community!

To everyone who participated in our Launch Party these past few days, THANK YOU! 💖 We had over 400 entries, and YOU are the reason our community is a truly fun and magical place. Each and every one of you are incredible, amazing, and truly magical! We are beyond grateful that you’re here, and we look forward to seeing you, your ideas, and your creations on the Disney Creative Co. website.

We’ll see you there soon!

#LaunchParty #DCC #disneycreativeco #disneycreativecompany #disneyscrappers #disneycrafts #disneydecor #disneydiy #diy #scrapsandinkcrafts #papercrafts #disneypapercrafts #cutfiles #disneycutfiles #disneysketches #sketches #disneyhomedecore #homedecorideas

KittyM
    Participant

Yay!! Congrats Carol!

Carol Doggett
    Participant

Thank you so very much! How exciting!!! I have added DCC to my favorites and I will be around a lot! Thanks again! <3

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Congrats Carol! I know you will love the prizes! And we just love seeing your creations in the gallery!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.