Home Forums Everything Disney! WDW 50th Celebration!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I thought this would be a good place to discuss the festivities scheduled to take place at Walt Disney World for their 50th Anniversary. Are you planning on going? If so, what are you looking forward to/expecting/disappointed in? Have you seen the merchandise sneaks? Impressed or no? Anything you can’t live without?

wendycrowe
    Participant

We are going! I have a general countdown (nothing booked yet) of 305 days. My plan is to do 2 main scavenger hunts – all 50 Fab Five Golden Statues and to collect as many of the Collectors Medallions as we can. I’m hoping to snag a few of them commemorating the 50th, but I still want some general ones too.
    I think out of the merchandise that I have seen so far, I would only be interested in a new set of 50th ears, if they come out.

Kristin Fougeron
    Keymaster

I love the ears also and for sure want the spirit jersey!! Can not wait to see what else they come out with!!

Rachel Taylor
    Participant

We’re going next August-God willing , I’m already planning it .we’re from Uk so go for 14 nights ,staying at Beach Club . Looking forward to the gold statues ,what are the medallions we can collect? I love collecting Disney stuff 😁. I’m not terribly impressed with the 50th merch I think it’s a bit boring all blue , I would have loved it in Mary Blair small world colours

MzTee64
    Participant

We’re headed down for Halloween 🎃. Plan to get there a couple days beforehand and drink around Epcot on Halloween. But I’m crossing my fingers that things don’t get shut down again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.