Home Forums General Info ***Hey There! Hi There! Ho There… You’re as welcome as can be!***

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Shannon! We are so excited to have you join us! Love your avatar, btw. 🙂 I’ll have to check out your blog. Anywho, make yourself right at home and be ready for some fun challenges and giveaways for our official launch party on July 13. Thanks again for finding us!

Carol Doggett
    Participant

Salutations! My name is Carol and I’m from KC, Walt’s old stomping grounds! I am an avid fan of all thing Disney. My husband and I (he’s a Marvel fan) go to both parks on the regular (with the exception of covid…and believe me…we are both Jones’in’). Love Halloween time the most, since I love the Villains!!! I have been a scrapper for about 20 years, give or take. Love making the travel books from each trip! I enjoy the characters who move about the park grounds…inside I am a 10 year old!! Glad I found a place to celebrate all things Disney…thank you for creating such a place!

Michelle
    Participant

Hey I’m Michelle, I can’t wait to play along and be part of another fabulous Disney community. We obviously all have fabulous taste 😉 Halloween is definitely my favourite time to visit WDW, although I haven’t been to a park since Disneyland Paris just as Covid began…

Michelle Blum
    Participant

I’m Michelle and am originally from South California. We recently moved to the Orlando area. I’m a Christian, a wife, mother, lifelong maker and Disney lover.
    https://disneycreativeco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Collage-2021-07-16-14_47_50.jpg

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Michelle- LOVE that photo of your family in front of the castle! Welcome to our little Dis-fam! I am a little jealous that you live in Orlando because you’re so close to WDW, but not jealous of the heat and humidity. Has it been difficult to get used to? if you’re from SoCal, you probably feel right at home!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Hey Carol!
    My 10-yr-old self is happy to meet your 10-yr-old self! We are so glad you found us! Hope you share your travel books with us. I’m sure they are amazing!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

MichelleS-
    Hey love! Your pages are so fun! So glad we get to have you share them with us! Our little Dis-fam is growing and we are going to have such a great time together!

Michelle Blum
    Participant

Nancy, we have had 4 moves in 2 years and Orlando finally feels like home,except the weather. The LA area I’m from has amazing weather, so I’m trying to adjust. I’m looking forward to getting our AP in the fall and experiencing WDW as a local and not a vacation, the same way we did with Disneyland.

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

I must say, Michelle, I’m envious of your location being so close to WDW, but not having to deal with the weather Florida can throw at you! You’ll just have to cool off at the beach or the Disney water parks. 😉 And I agree, LA has some beautiful weather!

wendycrowe
    Participant

Hi there! So excited to have more Disney inspiration! I have been a Disney fan forever. We got engaged in front of the castle and are heading back to the castle in June of 2022 for our 25th anniversary. I have 3 kids are huge disney fans and are just as excited to be going back. I have a HUGE Disney scrapbooking “collection” of supplies. I recently told my hubby that if I ever decide to sell my stash of Disney Jolee’s stickers, we probably could pay off the house…lol.
    We have not been to Disney since 2017 (Hurricane Irma) but I am currently scrapbooking my daughters Disneymoon pictures. Sllloowwwllly…so I don’t run out of Disney pics before our next trip back.

Marif
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m originally from France, but have been in Canada for over 20 years now. We live in Ottawa.
    I’ve always loved Disney, I even worked at the Disney Store in Paris one summer. For a few golden years, DisneyWorld was our little heaven as my in-laws had a place in the Orlando area and our special needs son loved it. We went twice a year and were annual passholders. (We’ve been unable to travel with our son for a few years now and I really hope we can take him back in the future.)
    I still have many unscrapped vacations photos to play with and the beauty of digital is that I can always re-scrap them anyways 😉
    I can’t wait to fill up my gallery and check out all of yours and play along in some challenges, Disney fans are my people 😬

Dizneynut
    Participant

Hi My name is Donna, and I just joined last night. I don’t even know how I stumbled upon this site, but glad I did. I live in PA and have been to Disneyland 3 times and I lost count of how many times I’ve been to WDW. This is the first year I haven’t been to Disney in years, but who knows!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Donna- welcome to our little corner of the Disney-verse! I’ve only been to Pennsylvania once when we were driving back to Idaho from New Jersey. Even though we were just driving thru, I fell in love with the rolling hills and forested areas that run thru the middle of the state! We took the smaller side roads and stayed off the interstates so we could really get a feel for the countryside, and it was just so pretty and green!
    anywho- so glad you found us and I truly do hope you get to go to WDW this year!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘General Info’ is closed to new topics and replies.