Home Forums General Info ***Hey There! Hi There! Ho There… You’re as welcome as can be!***

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Introduce yourself! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your love of Disney.

Michael_Sumner
    Keymaster

I totally agree with this! <3

Rachel Taylor
    Participant

Hi my name is Rachel I’m from England,UK and Disney is my life .I’ve been to WDW numerous times,sadly not for a couple of years due to Covid .I have a Disney craft room and make endless layouts ,also altered Disney books and junk journals .so looking forward to seeing everyone’s creations .thanks for having me !

Rachel Taylor
    Participant

Forgot to add I also make lots of Disney project life albums

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Can’t wait to see them Rachel! I know they’ll be amazing!

BethB
    Participant

I’m Beth & I live in Wisconsin. I’ve been crafting since I was a young girl. I started scrapbooking in 2001 or 2002. Our first Disney World trip was in 2007. Our next trip is in Jan. 2022. I’m looking forward to creating some Disney home decor pieces and to maybe do some Disney pocket albums.

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Hi Beth! We’re so excited to have you join us! We can’t wait to see your Disney home décor items. Isn’t it fun to add little Disney touches here and there to fill our spaces with a bit of magic? We look forward to getting to know you better, so make yourself right at home. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Nancy Burke.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Nancy Burke.
    mommyribs
    Participant

Hi! I am Heather, I have been scrapbooking since about 1998 and I have been a Disney FANatic since I was a little girl. I am lucky enough to live about an hour and a half away so I am a WDW AP and go as often as I can…which means I have a never ending stack of Disney photos to scrapbook 🙂 Always fun to stumble across a new (to me) Disney site 🙂

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Hi Heather! We’re so happy you found us. And we’re not just new to you, but we’re new to us as well! We are a brand new site getting ready for our official launch on July 13! We’ve got lots of fun things planned for our special four-day event, so be sure to mark your calendar. You can win some really great prizes if you play along. Feel free to poke around the site and help yourself to our free downloads. Thanks again and we look forward to getting to know you better!
    Have a magical day!

scrappytoki
    Participant

So excited for the official launch of Disney Creative Co.! Hi! My name is Youngmi and I live in California. My childhood was filled with Disney movies and those awesome 90s after school cartoons (DuckTales Woo-oo!). I love to Disneybound and eat all the Mickey shaped foods. I’ve been a scrapbooker since high school and Disney memories are my absolute favorite to document.

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Hi Youngmi! The launch party is going to be so fun! Your creations are just fabulous! So glad to have you as part of the team and I can’t wait to see more of your amazing work. 🙂

Kristin Fougeron
    Keymaster

Hi… my name is Kristin and I am Nancy’s partner in crime!! We are going to have so much fun here on this site. My first trip the Disney was to Disneyland in 1976 and have pictures from the bicentennial parade. Nancy and I went to Disney world in January and we picked out two favorite parks and went to both and then did a road trip all over florida!!

mgalagirl
    Participant

Hi, my name is Michelle, and I live in Alberta, Canada! I’ve been scrapping for well over 20 years now, although creating art has been a life long hobby, I love to draw animation (mostly Disney) and have so many sketch books full it’s embarrassing! I have been a lover of Disney my entire life, and normally take 1 or 2 trips a year to WDW, but with all that’s happened in the world I haven’t been since May 2019, but hoping to be able to travel to WDW in May 2022.

Kristin Fougeron
    Keymaster

Micelle…welcome to the group …we are just getting started and would love to see some of your sketches. If you feel comfortable please post a few in the gallery I would love to see your work!! Please check back on the 13th for lots of fun stuff!!

1937Fan
    Participant

Hi!
    I’m Shannon and I love Disney and Crafts so this community seems right up my alley. I live in CA and go to DL often, but travel to WDW every few years. I have been scrapbooking since high school and I make cards or anything else that I’m interested in. Excited to see what’s coming and love a good crafty challenge!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘General Info’ is closed to new topics and replies.