Home Forums Crafts, Scrapbooking, and So Much More! “Oldies but Goodies” – Embellishments! Are there some that you just can’t bring yourself to part with or did you toss them like last week’s leftovers? Let’s discuss those older and little-used eyelets, brads, and bottle caps collecting dust. (I know that mine are!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

“Oldies but Goodies” – Embellishments! Are there some that you just can’t bring yourself to part with or did you toss them like last week’s leftovers? Let’s discuss those older and little-used eyelets, brads, and bottle caps collecting dust. (I know that mine are!)

natalie.strand
    Participant

I must admit– I can’t bring myself to let go of my brads and paper flowers!

Michelle Blum
    Participant

I have very few eyelets & brads and no bottle caps. I do have random pieces of leftover things that I die cut.

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

My philosophy for embellishment is that if I used it once, I will probably use it again, so I rarely get rid of anything! Having said that, I am seriously out of space in my scrap room, so I’m thinking it’s time to re-evaluate that philosophy and finally get rid of some stuff! But like you, Natalie, my paper flowers aren’t going anywhere!

Michelle Blum
    Participant

When I moved from my house in California that we lived in for 20 years, it forced me to get ride of most of my just in cases. Now after living in 4 states in two year and am finally settled I can be wise and I hold on to things.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.