Home Forums Weekly Challenges October “Color of Magic” Challenge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

“999” Happy Haunting

Hope you have fun with this color combo because I have so many Haunted Mansion photos to scrap!!!

Here is a link to the color challenge for this month in the gallery
    October “Colors of Magic” Challenge

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TAG IT IN THE GALLERY- WEEKLY CHALLENGE!!

This is also a link to the forum thread as to how to upload your link to this forum thread HERE

Choose at least three of the colors in our beautiful custom color palettes chosen by me to create something truly magical and “Disney-inspired.” Participants will have til the end of the month to complete the challenge and upload it to the gallery and the forum to receive one entry into the monthly drawing.

Can not wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge …any kind of Disney inspired craft goes!!!

All images must be uploaded to the gallery and forum by Friday, November 5th 11:59 PM (MDT) for your chance to win the monthly prize drawing

Dizneynut
    Participant

Here is one I did using an old calender.

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Look at that fun page!!! Did you take the photo on the top right of the hitchhiking ghosts? I am terrible at getting even a single photo in that place! The darkness and my camera do NOT play well together. LOVE that background paper and that you repurposed a calendar.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.