Home Forums Weekly Challenges March “Colors of Magic” Challenge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Choose at least three of the colors in Kristin’s beautiful custom color palette to create something truly magical and “Disney-inspired.” Participants will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge and upload a project image to the Gallery to receive one entry into the monthly drawing.

Uploaded clear, well-lit images of your completed project to the Gallery and include the name of the challenge in the image title and/or description: “March Colors of Magic Challenge”.

When uploading to the Gallery, it is VERY IMPORTANT to check the box next to “Weekly Challenge” when selecting the “image type”. This helps us easily find your completed projects. If we can’t find your projects, we can’t include them in the giveaway!

Be sure to ALSO reply to this thread and share the Gallery LINK for your projects in your reply!

Deadline to enter is Friday, April 1st 11:59 PM (MDT).

Good luck and have a magical day!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Nancy Burke.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Nancy Burke.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Nancy Burke.
    Marif
    Participant

I added mine to the gallery. The reply box has no options of any kind, just a text box… So I’m pasting the image link here and fingers crossed it shows up. Otherwise, it’s titled and tagged for the challenge, so hopefully you can find it one way or another…

https://disneycreativeco.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/FabulousDDFDD_MMHeresToTheEarsBG_marif2_web.jpg

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Thanks so much Marif! Yes, your page is visible in the link, and that works! And I LOVE your page, BTW! It’s just so perfect! Thanks for playing along with the challenge. I’m curious what you thought about the “Senses Spa”. We leave for the parks in a few days and I am taking a couple of personal days to relax away from the family and crowds and wanted to try the spa.

Anywho, the format for replies had to change for security reasons. We don’t want to allow trolls with nefarious intentions to be able to post images directly into the reply box. It hasn’t happened yet, thank goodness! I will change the wording now. I had forgotten that we changed it ’til you said something. 🙂

Marif
    Participant

Oh, makes sense! Glad it worked the way I did it 😀
    As far as the Senses spa, it was the one on the cruise ship and I had very limited time, I was only there for the duration of a massage, but it was very nice! Enjoy your trip and I say try the spa, it sounds like a perfect way to to escape for a bit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.