Home Forums Weekly Challenges July Incredi-Sketch Challenge

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Nice page! You did a good job with the sketch

Rachel Taylor
    Participant

Great page Michelle! Wow I can’t imagine going to both parks in one day ,how wonderful

Kristin Fougeron
    Keymaster

You gals are rocking this sketch!!! Thanks you for playing along with my sketch …this makes my heart happy!!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Michelle- LOVE this page! I seriously don’t think I’ve even known someone who did both coasts in the same day!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Erin- This page is so sweet-literally! I am craving that cupcake now! LOVE your use of the yellow and grey. Such a lovely combination!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

July Incredi-Sketch- FRIENDS

This is my page for Kristin’s July Incredi-Sketch challenge. LOVE this sketch so much and I can see myself using it LOTS! I did a digi page this time instead of traditional paper and glue because I am re-arranging and organizing my office and the top of my scrap desk is a mess!

Michelle Blum
    Participant

Living in LA and having the Premium pass was the only doable way to make it happen.

Rachel Taylor
    Participant
    Rachel Taylor
    Participant

July21 incredi-sketch challengeHi I’m having trouble getting the image to show in this forum .it’s in the gallery though

Rachel Taylor
    Participant
    Kristin Fougeron
    Keymaster

Rachel …this is awesome I love your page!!
    Thanks for playing along ..Those Muppet Charters are wonderful for the page and the circle paper goes so well with the picture!!
    The link is probably better anyway ..not that big huge picture of my page ..this is all a work in progress with a new website!!

mommyribs
    Participant

Guess I missed the cut off for this one but I think I am going to give the sketch a go just the same. Love everyone’s layouts.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.