Home Forums Weekly Challenges July Incredi-Sketch Challenge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

July 2021 Incredi-Sketch Challenge

July Incrdi-Sketch Challenge

This is for all of you scrapbookers out there! Kristin has chosen a sketch for you to use as a template to make either a 12”x12”, 8.5”x11” or 8″x8″ Disney scrapbook page.

• Uploaded images to the gallery should be clear, well-lit, and must include the name of the challenge in the image title or description.

*After you add your page to the gallery- right click on the page and pick – copy image link
    Then back in the forum – click on img at the top of the box and then enter the url image from the gallery and give it a name!!
    • Only one entry per person, per weekly challenge will be included in the monthly prize drawing, but you may still upload and share as many of your Disney-inspired projects to the gallery as you would like. Sharing is caring!

• Deadline to enter is Friday, August 6th 11:59 PM (MDT)

Rachel Taylor
    Participant

Looking forward to this , I may do this one first when they appear

mommyribs
    Participant

Sketches are my favorite “go-to” whenever I am starting a LO

Kristin Fougeron
    Keymaster

Me too…..we will have our first sketch June 23rd..so be on the look out!!!

Michelle
    Participant

Exciting times ahead! I can’t wait

Kristin Fougeron
    Keymaster

Here is the page I did for the sketch:
    Autotopia

I am normally not a purple scrapbooking person but these papers were perfect for this page and this sketch just made this page come together.
    I love to layer embellishments and product together on my pages so I hope everyone will enjoy using my sketches every month!!

natalie.strand
    Participant

Sketches are my favorite! Looking forward to the inspiration here!

Rachel Taylor
    Participant

That’s lovely Kristin ! I shall be attempting this one . Now to pick photo’s….

natalie.strand
    Participant

I’ve added to the gallery my take on the sketch! Would you mind sharing some instructions about how to add the image to my comment on this thread? Thanks!

Kristin Fougeron
    Keymaster

Natalie,

After you add your page to the gallery- right click on the page and pick – copy image link
    Then back in the forum – click on img at the top of the box and then enter the url image from the gallery and give it a name!!

natalie.strand
    Participant

Thanks, Kristin!

natalie.strand
    Participant
    Michelle Blum
    Participant

Well making this page surprised me. I have never done page from a sketch before and have only done one other digital page. I kept seeing the post about the challenge and the flowing came to mind. My Daughter Emma and I In Dec 3018 went to the Magic Kingdom in the morning, then went to Disneyland that night. The page was made from Kellybell Designs’ My Happy Place collection and for the July Incredi-Sketch Challenge from Disney Creative Co.
    https://disneycreativeco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Both-parks-in-one-day-Dec-22-2018.jpg

Michelle Blum
    Participant

Well making this page surprised me. I have never done page from a sketch before and have only done one other digital page. I kept seeing the post about the challenge and the flowing came to mind. My daughter Emma and I In Dec 2018 went to the Magic Kingdom in the morning, then went to Disneyland that night. The page was made from Kellybell Designs’ My Happy Place collection and for the July Incredi-Sketch Challenge.

Michelle Blum
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.