Home Forums Weekly Challenges January “Colors of Magic” Challenge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

January “Colors of Magic” Challenge- CASTLE

Choose at least three of the colors in our beautiful custom color palette to create something truly magical and “Disney-inspired.” Participants will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge and upload a project image to the Gallery to receive one entry into the monthly drawing.

Uploaded clear, well-lit images of your completed project to the Gallery and include the name of the challenge in the image title and/or description: “January Colors of Magic Challenge”.

When uploading to the Gallery, it is VERY IMPORTANT to check the box next to “Weekly Challenge” when selecting the “image type”. This helps us easily find your completed projects. If we can’t find your projects, we can’t include them in the giveaway!

Be sure to ALSO reply to this thread and share the Gallery links for your projects in your reply!

Deadline to enter is Friday, February 4th 11:59 PM (MDT).

Good luck and have a magical day!

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Nancy Burke.
    Nancy Li
    Participant

So happy to have stumbled upon this website! I love all things Mickey and Disney and I love scrapbooking! Working on these challenges will keep me motivated! I have posted my layout for the challenge, but forgot to update the title to include “January Colors of Magic Challenge”. I don’t know how to edit this. Below is the link to my project.

https://disneycreativeco.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Disney-January-Color-1.jpg

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Hi Nancy! We are so glad you found us! if it is Mickey and Disney, we love it too, so welcome to our little scrappy Disney corner of the web! I will edit the title of your page for you- no worries! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge. We have many more to come, so stop by often to participate for your chance to win authentic Disney merchandise. 🙂 Each page/project you complete for the weekly challenges gives you one entry into the monthly drawing! Good luck!

mommyribs
    Participant

Got mine uploaded here:

• This reply was modified 6 days, 18 hours ago by mommyribs.
    • This reply was modified 6 days, 18 hours ago by mommyribs.
    • This reply was modified 6 days, 9 hours ago by Nancy Burke.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.