Home Forums The Daily Chat January Chat Thread

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Good evening! Welcome to our daily chat thread! Stop by and say hello!

Vicki
    Participant

Hiya! How is everyone doing in January? It’s flipping cold where I am. Minus 30 celcius yesterday

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Cold here in Idaho too! Right at freezing, but we are a tad further south than you are in Canada! We had some lovely snow, but then a warm spell hit last week and melted everything but what’s higher up on the mountains. Now, instead of it being cold and white, it’s cold, drab brown and “dead-grass-green”. Ha!
    Dreaming of a beach somewhere tropical this time of year!

EmilyAdams
    Participant

It’s been cold here in Tennessee … well, cold for me anyway!! We had snow and ice this weekend but it warmed up to 39° today and most of it is melted.

mommyribs
    Participant

Hey all! Was a very cold day here in Florida…my youngest was non too keen about having to wear long pants and long sleeves to school today! LOL!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Hahaha! Poor kid! Its rare that it gets “long pants” cold in Florida!

mommyribs
    Participant

He hates them! Even when we were in PA and there was snow on the ground, he did not want to wear them! LOL!

wendycrowe
    Participant

Cold cold and COLD! I am so over it! On a good note, we booked our next trip to Disney! We will be there the end of June – staying at the Boardwalk Villas! Time to break out the spreadsheets, planner and binder!

Vicki
    Participant

Yaaaa! I’m going in May…. well I hope lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.