Home Forums The Daily Chat January Chat Thread

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Good evening! Welcome to our daily chat thread! Stop by and say hello!

• This topic was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Nancy Burke.
    Vicki
    Participant

Hiya! How is everyone doing in January? It’s flipping cold where I am. Minus 30 celcius yesterday

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Cold here in Idaho too! Right at freezing, but we are a tad further south than you are in Canada! We had some lovely snow, but then a warm spell hit last week and melted everything but what’s higher up on the mountains. Now, instead of it being cold and white, it’s cold, drab brown and “dead-grass-green”. Ha!
    Dreaming of a beach somewhere tropical this time of year!

EmilyAdams
    Participant

It’s been cold here in Tennessee … well, cold for me anyway!! We had snow and ice this weekend but it warmed up to 39° today and most of it is melted.

mommyribs
    Participant

Hey all! Was a very cold day here in Florida…my youngest was non too keen about having to wear long pants and long sleeves to school today! LOL!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Hahaha! Poor kid! Its rare that it gets “long pants” cold in Florida!

mommyribs
    Participant

He hates them! Even when we were in PA and there was snow on the ground, he did not want to wear them! LOL!

wendycrowe
    Participant

Cold cold and COLD! I am so over it! On a good note, we booked our next trip to Disney! We will be there the end of June – staying at the Boardwalk Villas! Time to break out the spreadsheets, planner and binder!

Vicki
    Participant

Yaaaa! I’m going in May…. well I hope lol

mommyribs
    Participant

Woohoo Wendy! Hope you have a magical trip! My daughter and I like to hit up the parks over the summer when we have a free day or two…maybe we will be there at the same time! 😉

mommyribs
    Participant

Crossing my fingers you get to go in May Vicki! Are you looking at WDW or DL?

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

We will be in WDW for two weeks in March. Taking our nieces and their parents during their spring break and will be staying at AK Lodge. They are both teenagers now, so this trip will be a little different than when we too them and their parents 5 years ago. You know what they are looking forward to the most? Not having to pick from the kids’ menu! Ha!

My youngest daughter and her boyfriend will also be meeting us there and a little bird has told me that there may be a very important question being asked of her! Eeeeeee!!!!! Shhhhh!!!

mommyribs
    Participant

Nancy, you are brave to be going over Spring Break!

natalie.strand
    Participant

Nancy, that’s so exciting for your daughter! How magical!

It “feels like” 20 degrees F here, so I’m enjoying looking back at my photos of warm days in Disney.

mommyribs
    Participant

Oh yuck Natalie! Hope those photos are warming you up!

Nancy, I read your post so fast, I totally missed the comment at the end…hope your daughter has a truly magical visit!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.