Home Forums The Daily Chat Do you have a Disney visit planned?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am lucky enough to only live about an hour and a half from the WDW resort, and have been an AP for more years than I can remember, so I go as often as I can. Tonight, my daughter and I booked a day at Epcot on Feb 16th so that we could go enjoy the art festival and have lunch at Nine Dragons…got me thinking and wondering when others may be going…so when is your next visit planned for? Or when do you hope to go?

1scrappymom
    Participant

Hi! I’m Shannon and just recently found this site. We go to WDW at least once a year. We went in Dec 21 but we may not go in 22 as we are DVC members and are thinking of going to Vero Beach instead. We are planning to go to Aulani in Jan 23 so we may make it back in 23 later in the year. I’m super excited for Tron and Guardians of the Galaxy so I’m sure we won’t stay away long!

mommyribs
    Participant

Hi Shannon! How fun that you are DVC members…wish I could convince my husband but he is just not a big Disney fan like me…LOL! Vero and Aulani would be awesome!

I am really looking forward to Tron and Guardians as well!

natalie.strand
    Participant

I’ve only ever been to WDW (twice as a kid, and now twice as an adult). I’m always looking forward to whenever we’ll make it back.
    But… Husband and I are thinking of taking a trip to Disneyland as a belated 15th anniversary/early 16th anniversary celebration. I’ve never been to CA, so it’s definitely an exciting prospect!

mommyribs
    Participant

Natalie that will be fun! I have been to Disneyland once and I was pregnant with my now 20 year old daughter! We didn’t make it over to DCA but we did enjoy DL…although I was unable to ride Haunted Mansion because my little guy was too scared and being that he was only about a year and a half at the time, I didn’t want to traumatize him! LOL!

Nancy Li
    Participant

We usually make a trip to WDW every other year when the kids were younger. We would drive from NY so it was a very long drive for us. We are currently looking to relocate to North Carolina so that should cut our drive by half. Trips to WDW are currently in discussion, my husband wants to get the season pass so you know what that means! More Disney trips in the pipeline! So looking forward to it!

natalie.strand
    Participant

The trip to Disneyland is booked and official!! We’ll be going to both parks. Any hints about food or for someone who has only ever experienced WDW would be great!

natalie.strand
    Participant

oooooh Nancy, an annual pass sounds like so much fun!! (and so many more magical pics to scrapbook 😉😉😉). And wow– you drove from NY?! That’s intrepid!

Vicki
    Participant

I am going May for 2 weeks ! I’m so excited. My first trip was 2016 and I went every year since then. But we’ve been stuck in Canada since 2020 so I’m dying to get there lol

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

I am so excited for every ones upcoming trips…so exciting!!Natalie … you are going to love Disneyland and California Adventure …so jealous you are going to go to Avengers campus!! Looks super fun!!

natalie.strand
    Participant

Thanks Kristin!! As we continue to plan and make reservations, I’m getting increasingly excited!

1scrappymom
    Participant

We just got back from LA and went to Downtown Disney for a little while. No parks but I want to go to Disneyland SO BAD! We are planning to go to Aulani in Dec/Jan and I might go to a conference at WDW in Nov but I don’t think we will make it back to the parks until 2023. I hope you have a great time on your trip!! I’ve heard the Grand Californian has a private entrance to the park.

natalie.strand
    Participant

Oooh Aulani sounds wonderful! We’re really looking forward to our trip. I’ll have to check with my husband to see where we are staying– a private entrance sounds so luxurious!

Vicki
    Participant

32 days !!

natalie.strand
    Participant

So exciting, Vicki!! I hope you have an absolutely amazing time!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.