Home Forums Everything Disney! Disney Question of the Day

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Last week was Dole Whip Day …what is your favorite Disney snack you have to have every time you visit the parks??

Mine is Dole Whip for sure in any flavor but you favorite is it with an adult beverage added to it!!

Michelle Blum
    Participant

As a kid I went to Disneyland every year and I always got a chocolate cover frozen banana.

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Michelle- Chocolate covered frozen banana? I’ve yet to try that one, but I bet it’s yummy! My fave treat is the chocolate covered Mickey bar on a stick. Love the crunch of the outer shell giving way to the creamy middle. And also because it’s Mickey shaped!

Michelle Blum
    Participant

Nancy it’s great on a hot day. You should try one.

natalie.strand
    Participant

When we went last November, we stopped in Karamell-Küche in the Germany pavilion to get some treats — most notably the Gingerbread Salted Caramel Buttercream Cookie Sandwich, which I think is seasonal. Oh my goodness gracious, I think quite possibly it was the best dessert I had on our trip!

Marif
    Participant

Before I became gluten intolerant, it was the sweet cheese filled pretzels, only sold at a couple of locations, they were to die for. Since then, it’s a trip to Disney Springs to get some NYC Bakery doughnuts 😀

wendycrowe
    Participant

I must have a Mickey bar every day on our trips. Dole Whips are a must at least once.

Dizneynut
    Participant

Mickey ice cream bar

mommyribs
    Participant

My daughter is a big fan of the Mickey Ice Cream bar and likes to get one as often as possible but these days we challenge ourselves to try a new treat each time we go since we are able to go so often with our AP

scrappytoki
    Participant

Mickey ice cream bar! It sounds so basic but it brings me so much joy. I also had a Dole Whip float the last time I was at the parks and now there’s no turning back. It’s somehow even better than regular Dole Whip. Also, please try the breakfast shawarma at the Avengers Campus. So good I tried to recreate it as soon as we got home.

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Some of the newer flavor combos of the dole whip floats are pretty amazing! Now if they would just add new flavors in the mickey bars……..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.