Home Forums Crafts, Scrapbooking, and So Much More! “Digital” – Computers are your friend… until they’re not. So, ask your digi questions here and we’ll “try” to find someone with the right answer. (Emphasis on “try”)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

“Digital” – Computers are your friend… until they’re not. So, ask your digi questions here and we’ll “try” to find someone with the right answer. (Emphasis on “try”)

Michelle Blum
    Participant

I could use some suggestions programs. I have found doing the planning digitally is so much faster. I have been using Publisher as it is what I know and already had on my computer. I did do a free trial of Photo Shop, but got frustrated and went back to Publisher.

natalie.strand
    Participant

I have a (very) old version of Photoshop Elements, which is less involved than full Photoshop. I have learned as I go by starting with a free mini-class (long enough ago that it’s no longer available, sorry! 🙁 But here’s another digi scrapper with some tutorials:https://vimeo.com/shannanpages) and by doing searches on YouTube and the whole internet when I want to do a technique but don’t know how.

Another option for planning pages (but not creating final versions) would be Silhouette Studio. It’s free software, and you don’t have to have a Silhouette machine to use it for designing. I have found it to be fairly intuitive!

Vicki
    Participant

I use Inkscape to create all my digital cutfiles for my cricut. It’s free and it was fairly easy to learn with all the tutorials on you tube

Michelle Blum
    Participant

Thanks. I got a Silhouette for Christmas. I will see if it better then Publisher.

Michelle Blum
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.