Home Forums Weekly Challenges August Color of Magic Challenge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Sisters

Choose at least three of the colors in our beautiful custom color palettes chosen by Kristin to create something truly magical and โ€œDisney-inspired.โ€ Participants will have til the end of the month to complete the challenge and upload it to the gallery and the forum to receive one entry into the monthly drawing.

Can not wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge โ€ฆany kind of Disney inspired craft goes!!!

All images must be uploaded to the gallery and forum by Friday, September 3rd 11:59 PM (MDT)
    Sisters

Rachel Taylor
    Participant

This one is such a good idea ,sometimes I canโ€™t get going so to pull things with certain colours will be great

Kristin Fougeron
    Keymaster

This challenge will start next month and I am going to start with some easy colors for sure!!

Dizneynut
    Participant

Being a newbie here I have a question – Do I upload them here and the gallery or just the gallery? Thanks

mommyribs
    Participant

I actually have photos with these 2 wicked sisters sitting on my desk right now that I need to scrap! This challenge is perfect to get me going ๐Ÿ™‚

Marif
    Participant

Here’s my take, a double page about the Rivers of Light show at Animal Kingdom. I used the fuchsia and lavender, and the verdigris in the background papers, and my sage green is brighter but still pulled from the photos ๐Ÿ˜€
    I hope you like it ๐Ÿ˜€
    (I’ve tried a few ways to include the photos here, but it erases my answer entirely from the thread. It doesn’t seem to work with the image or the link options…, sorry, but they are in the gallery).

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

Marif- I saw your pages in the Gallery so no worries!

Click HERE for the directions for adding your images directly to a forum thread.

But back to your pages- they are both so gorgeous!!!!! LOVE how you incorporated the bright lotus designs as vibrant color-blocked elements that seem to pop off the page. Your background is a nice contrast created with such soothing jewel tones gently blended together. A very well-designed layout! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

mommysribs- OOOOH fun! What a great challenge for you!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

“Being a newbie here I have a question โ€“ Do I upload them here and the gallery or just the gallery? Thanks”

HI! What a great question! We just added a step-by-step tutorial for adding your images to the forum threads and you can read it HERE

Hope that helps! If you have any problems or need further assistance, please let us know! We’re happy to walk you through it. ๐Ÿ™‚

mommyribs
    Participant

Here is my take…
    :: A Little Wicked Fun ::

Kristin Fougeron
    Keymaster

Love love love your page..so awesome!!

Rachel Taylor
    Participant

Beautiful pages ladies .Right Iโ€™m going to do this one ,now to find the perfect photo – that may well take all day ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

I can’t wait to see what you create Rachel!

Nancy Burke
    Keymaster

The story on your page about Lady Tremaine wanting lessons for her daughters is hilarious! Such a cute page too!

Rachel Taylor
    Participant

Joyful Christmas WDW 2015 .August colour challenge
    Took a while to find a photo with the purple ,as soon as I saw this one I thought perfect!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.