Home Forums Crafts, Scrapbooking, and So Much More! “Storage Ideas” – How do you store your supplies? Think everything from stamp ink to fat quarters and all the doodads and thing-a-ma-jigs needed to make what we make. Do you throw it all in one big bin or are they neatly labeled and stored alphabetically? We’re guessing it’s somewhere in between! Reply To: “Storage Ideas” – How do you store your supplies? Think everything from stamp ink to fat quarters and all the doodads and thing-a-ma-jigs needed to make what we make. Do you throw it all in one big bin or are they neatly labeled and stored alphabetically? We’re guessing it’s somewhere in between!

mommyribs
Participant

I don’t have a very big space…hoping one day to move to one of the bedrooms when I am sure I don’t need to keep it handy for one of my kids! LOL! I will say that sorting by color and theme seems to work best for me though. I get the Elle Studios kit each month and the little punch out die cuts I have sorted in a case that I bought at Michaels by color and it helps me to actually use them which I love! Most of my paper is sorted by theme and if it doesn’t fit a theme then I have it by color. And of course all of my Disney is stored together by theme.