Home Forums Crafts, Scrapbooking, and So Much More! “Digital” – Computers are your friend… until they’re not. So, ask your digi questions here and we’ll “try” to find someone with the right answer. (Emphasis on “try”) Reply To: “Digital” – Computers are your friend… until they’re not. So, ask your digi questions here and we’ll “try” to find someone with the right answer. (Emphasis on “try”)

natalie.strand
Participant

I have a (very) old version of Photoshop Elements, which is less involved than full Photoshop. I have learned as I go by starting with a free mini-class (long enough ago that it’s no longer available, sorry! 🙁 But here’s another digi scrapper with some tutorials:https://vimeo.com/shannanpages) and by doing searches on YouTube and the whole internet when I want to do a technique but don’t know how.

Another option for planning pages (but not creating final versions) would be Silhouette Studio. It’s free software, and you don’t have to have a Silhouette machine to use it for designing. I have found it to be fairly intuitive!