Home Forums Crafts, Scrapbooking, and So Much More! “Cut it Out” – Punches, dies and electronic cutters. Do you use them? Which ones are your fave? Let’s discuss! Reply To: “Cut it Out” – Punches, dies and electronic cutters. Do you use them? Which ones are your fave? Let’s discuss!

Nancy Burke
Keymaster

I use them all!!!!

I still pull out my punches if I need a small embellishment or a quick decorative border. I have quite the collection I’ve amassed over the years, but the majority of my punches are some that I got when the scrapbook store I worked at 15+ years ago went out of business. They were the punches that had been used in classes, so they had seen a lot of action. They still work just fine even if they are pretty beat up!

I also use a Silhouette Cameo for all kinds of things. I use it with the cut files we have here in the DCC cut file library, but I also used it to make 40 (yes 40) custom t-shirts that my family and I wore on an 8-day trip to WDW.

I have a Sizzix Big Shot that I use nearly every day with my Disney dies found HERE to make cards, tags, scrapbook page accents, and lots of other fun crafty things!