Home Forums Weekly Challenges Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!! Reply To: Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!!

Marif
Participant

I know I’m super late answering these, but I loved reading all the answers and I want to share 😀
So here are my answers!

Question 1: What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
I love so many of them, but I think Aladdin is still my fave. I love the humour, the fast paced jokes, all the puns, basically all things Genie. And as far as music goes it’s amazing and it’s hard to beat A Whole New World.

Question 2: Do you have any Disney collections? If so, what do you collect? And, if not, what
would you love to start collecting?
I don’t really collect anything Disney. I have a very “collector” personality and if I did, it might become problematic. I do have a small collection of pressed pennies in a book, and over the years I have ended up with a larger than average Eeyore teddy bears.

Question 3: What original, Disney-inspired papercraft, scrapbook project, or DIY project are you
most proud of that you have completed?
I am happy and proud of every photobook of digiscraps I end up completing, but probably most proud of the one from our 2014 road trip because each page followed the same style/pattern (a bit of a pocket style look which I don’t usually do…).

Question 4: Are you a fan of the Disney Princesses? If so, which one and why? And, if not, feel
free to use this space to explain why not!
I like princesses but am not princess obsessed, I prefer the funny characters (side-kicks like Sebastian and Mushu, funny villains likes Hades, Gaston, or Kronk). So logically, my favourites are Rapunzel and Anna who are both “real”: naive, clumsy, quirky.

Question 5: What is your ideal Disney Park day?
I’ll take any Disney day. The ideal “dream” day (let’s assume I can transport/apparate): breakfast at the Crystal Palace in MK with Winnie and Friends, then the teacups and Space Mountain in Disneyland Paris (both are such elevated versions of the rides for me), then lunch at the Yak and Yeti and watch the Festival of the Lion King, then off to Epcot for Soarin’ and supper at Le Cellier.