Home Forums Weekly Challenges Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!! Reply To: Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!!

mgalagirl
Participant

This is fun, I love reading everyone’s response!

Question 1: What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
Beauty and the Beast, (the original) is my all time fav Disney movie! Classic love story, the songs are delightful, and that ballroom dancing scene is beautiful!

Question 2: Do you have any Disney collections? If so, what do you collect? And, if not, what
would you love to start collecting?
I have a huge collection of Disney mugs! The hardest part of my day is trying to decide which mug to use for my morning cup of tea! Haha
I also collect Disney pins, Disney pandora charms, and do spirit jerseys count, cause I have quite a few of them! Haha

Question 3: What original, Disney-inspired papercraft, scrapbook project, or DIY project are you
most proud of that you have completed?
I wrote a book about planning a Disney world vacation, it was/is for sale on Amazon, but I am currently updating it so it isn’t for sale at the moment, but writing a book was something I have always wanted to do, so I wrote about what I know best and that was Disney World!

Question 4: Are you a fan of the Disney Princesses? If so, which one and why? And, if not, feel
free to use this space to explain why not!
Yes I love the princesses, I love Belle! My name is Michelle, but my Mum always called me Belle. I also love Merida, because my Mum was born and raised in Scotland, and she pasted away right before Brave was released.

Question 5: What is your ideal Disney Park day?
Any day at Magic Kingdom with a dole whip in my hand is good day!