Home Forums Weekly Challenges Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!! Reply To: Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!!

1937Fan
Participant

Question 1: What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
My favorite Disney Movie is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I love that the studio made a full length cartoon at a time that people thought that was crazy. Creative masterpiece.

Question 2: Do you have any Disney collections? If so, what do you collect? And, if not, what
would you love to start collecting?
I do collect! I have an extensive Snow White collection. I also have an extensive Disney inspired stamps collection now, lol.

Question 3: What original, Disney-inspired papercraft, scrapbook project, or DIY project are you
most proud of that you have completed?
I am most proud of completing my childhood scrapbooks. Baby to high school are all done!

Question 4: Are you a fan of the Disney Princesses? If so, which one and why? And, if not, feel
free to use this space to explain why not!
I love the Disney Princesses. My favorite scene is when, in Raplh Breaks the Internet, all the princesses are together and taking a break. Love it so much!
Question 5: What is your ideal Disney Park day?
I am a rope drop to fireworks kinda gal when I can. I also love sitting on main street, eating at Jolly Poppins Cafe, and just taking it all in. My must do every time…Tiki Room with a Dole Whip Float!