Home Forums Weekly Challenges Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!! Reply To: Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!!

Carol Doggett
Participant

Question 1: What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
I have so many, I reach for Cinderella a lot. Love Moana, Monsters Inc., and Toy Story of course. Too many!

Question 2: Do you have any Disney collections? If so, what do you collect? And, if not, what
would you love to start collecting?
I collect Funko Pops and Villain stuff.

Question 3: What original, Disney-inspired papercraft, scrapbook project, or DIY project are you
most proud of that you have completed?
My husband and I go to the parks a lot. In 2018, we took out 7 year old grand daughter. I told her that Disney was a magical place. She said, ‘Gram, its just people in costumes.’ When we went in to meet the princesses, she was amazed. She came out saying, ‘Gram, you’re right…this is a magical place!’ Best Day Ever!! So, scrapping that experience was an absolute JOY!

Question 4: Are you a fan of the Disney Princesses? If so, which one and why? And, if not, feel
free to use this space to explain why not!
Of course…Cinderella is my fave, because she’s the oldest, hard working and gets rewarded for being a good person even if she is surrounded by negativity. Brave is another favorite. However, the Villain’s are the other princesses…they just had a bad agents/press!!

Question 5: What is your ideal Disney Park day?
I love Magic Kingdom at Christmas time. We sat on a bench and watched the people and the parade…it was an awesome experience. Christmas brings out the best in people. But being a lover of the Villains…Halloween is very hard to beat!