Home Forums Weekly Challenges Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!! Reply To: Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!!

mommyribs
Participant

Question 1: What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
It is really hard to pick just one as it honestly depends on my mood but Peter Pan and Hocus Pocus are the two that come to mind first. When I first moved out on my own and I couldn’t sleep, I would always put Peter Pan on and it would relax me and help me fall asleep so I guess there is a sense of comfort there. And I love Hocus Pocus as Halloween is my favorite holiday… I have dressed up as Sara Sanderson twice now.

Question 2: Do you have any Disney collections? If so, what do you collect? And, if not, what
would you love to start collecting?

I guess you could say I collect anything Haunted Mansion, especially the HM Dooney & Bourke!

Question 3: What original, Disney-inspired papercraft, scrapbook project, or DIY project are you
most proud of that you have completed?

I am actually planning a Disney Memory Dex project…I haven’t officially started it as I am still in the planning stages but I am really looking forward to working on it. Scrapbooking anything Disney always makes me happy 🙂

Question 4: Are you a fan of the Disney Princesses? If so, which one and why? And, if not, feel
free to use this space to explain why not!

Love the Disney Princesses, I think I tend to lean towards the classics as far as favorites go…love Snow White, probably because I love the Evil Queen. I am rather partial to Rapunzel as well. But really, I do love them all!

Question 5: What is your ideal Disney Park day?
Any day at a Disney Park is an ideal day for me. I could just sit on a bench and people watch all day and be perfectly content.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by mommyribs.