Home Forums Weekly Challenges Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!! Reply To: Launch Party Day 3- The Disney in You!!!

Nancy Burke
Keymaster

Question 1: What is your favorite Disney movie and why? LOVE Sleeping Beauty- first movie I ever saw in a theater. I was only five years old, but I remember that distinctive, highly-stylized artwork and being simply mesmerized by it.

Question 2: Do you have any Disney collections? If so, what do you collect? And, if not, what
would you love to start collecting?
I collect Christmas ornaments, but got the idea just last year to start collecting Disney Halloween and Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments to decorate a black pine tree at Halloween. I’ve got a long way to go for that one!

Question 3: What original, Disney-inspired papercraft, scrapbook project, or DIY project are you
most proud of that you have completed?
I started learning digi scrapbooking a few years ago, and while my first love will always be tradition “paper and glue” scrapbooking, I’m especially proud of the digi pages I’ve done because it was such a steep learning curve for me.

Question 4: Are you a fan of the Disney Princesses? If so, which one and why? And, if not, feel
free to use this space to explain why not!
Mulan is awesome! She doesn’t need a man to save her!

Question 5: What is your ideal Disney Park day? Walt Disney World- not hot, not humid and not crowded!!!